6th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo
4th Dan Black Belt in Hapkido
33 years of martial arts experience
25 years of teaching Martial arts experience.
Practiced krav maga, muay thai and Boxing
NY, NJ, PA, CT and Seoul State champion
– 2013. 2014 International Martial Arts Hall of Fame
– 4 times National Medalist
– 1 time world champion in TKD Hanmadang creative Breaking king of the king
– Jr U.S open Medalist
– Numerous state and local champion
– World taekwondo Mission Team member
– Seoul, NY sparring Team Member
– Paired Poomsae Korea National bronze medalist
– World Tour Demo Team (Russia, Ukraine, Australia, Guam, Saipan and U.S.A)
Master Kim comes from a family that boasts three generations of taekwondo Masters and founder and owner at Supreme Martial Arts since 2008.
His father H.K Kim trained his 6 younger brothers and Master Kyo Kim and all of them are Grand Master and Master level.
His second younger brother Hee-do Kim became a 3 times world champion and his daughter also became a world champion in Poomsae.
His third younger brother Hee-Sam Kim became a world champion in Hand breaking champion and 6th brother became a National medalist in sparring.
He is one of the few students who won National or International medals all in Sparring, Form, Breaking, and the Demo team which is very rare in this sport.
Supreme Martial Arts won 2 times 3rd place in the USAT National Championship Demo team and the school has been named the best school in the tri-state area over 8 times and also Won NY/NJ/CT/PA state demo team 1st place.
He taught the Hollywood star children, World-class fashion models, and congresswomen.
During that time, the school has certified more than 80 black belts and produced over 30 national medalists, 10 national champions, and numerous state champions.